When people talk about wah wah pedals, they’re talking about the Cry Baby, the wah that created some of the most timeless sounds in rock. Created in 1966 by engineers at the Thomas Organ Company, this expressive effect was a hit with players like Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton, and its popularity continues today. Other effects come and go, but the Cry Baby just gets better with age.
- The original Dunlop Cry Baby Wah effects pedal
- Faithful recreation of the 1966 Thomas Organ wah-wah
- Heavy die-cast construction
- 100 Kohm Hot Potz potentiometer
- Inductor : Red Fasel
- Power: Dunlop ECB-03E AC Adapter or single 9 volt battery.